Solved

Adding a Customer Status w/Logic attached

• 25 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I have a request to add a Customer Status and have it act like one of the existing status.  The purpose is to call out certain credit situations.

I can add the new status, but how can I attach the logic form one of the other statuses to it, so when selected, it acts the same?

So for instance, create a new status that mimics Credit Hold.  So this would not allow new orders to be created without approvals, etc. but would be a different status to alert Customer Service to a particular situation.

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by darylbowman 29 March 2024, 20:16

View original

1 reply

Badge +11

In its most basic form, you would need to add code to the Sales Order screen to check what Status the Customer is currently in and take actions accordingly, perhaps with a warning or error message.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved