Solved

23R2 (23.204.00310): The entry form (ID: SO301000, title: Sales Orders) cannot be automated. Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

• 12 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi Team,

We are working with an upgrade project. we have upgraded our project from Build (22.124.0015) to Build: 23.204.0031. After upgrade, while we are trying to open the sales order screen getting the following error. Can you please review below details and suggest the best possible way to fix that.

Thank you in Advance!

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 12 December 2023, 15:56

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @maneeshau91 

Do you have any customization on sales order screen? do you have any other data with out sales demo data? 

Please import below attached GI and provide your feedback.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@maneeshau91 I would suggest:

1. Test without any customization project published
  1. Check if Admin User has proper access to GI and the Sales Order (SO301000) Screen
Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@maneeshau91  As indicated Sam Kabiri, assuming that this might come from the customization. Once it is confirmed, please check the below.

As you mentioned, it is coming after the upgrade, I suspect that you might be added Pre-defined attributes with the Cache Attached events in SOOrderEntryExt graph or custom Selector fields (SOOrderExt). In the upgraded version, these attributes might be changed. Please check this area to find out the root cause to resolve this error. 

Hi @hkabiri  and @Naveen Boga Thanks a lot for the providing the inputs.

I have checked my code and identified the root cause and resolved this issue and seems like the Acumatica Framework code syntaxes got changed in the upgrade version, hence causing this issue.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved