Question

Want to get Payment Transaction Details for Payment Voucher Report

• 16 January 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

I have to  get Account Id ,Transaction Description from APTran Table  and adjusted amount from ApAdjust Table for my Payment Voucher Report.

I need to join ApPayment Table with APAdjust Table and ApTran Table.

1st I joined ApPayment Table(column - RefNbr) and ApAdjust Table(column-AdjgRefNbr) below like that.

Then I joined ApAdjust Table(column - AdjdRefNbr) and ApTran (column-RefNbr)Table below like that.

But,After adding 2nd join report designer show below error.

If we remove the second join error is gone. Can you give the solution for this issue.

Thanks

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Can you provide SQL code, of what you want to achieve?

And clarify for me, if you use generic inquiry or report designer?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Yuriy Zaletskyy ,

I used Report designer not sql query.I need to join ApPayment , APAdjust and APTran Table.

Can you give the sloution to do it.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @jeewanishalika20  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @jeewanishalika20 ,

I have done same mappings which you are using in above screenshot in new report, and I got expected output as you mentioned in question.

AP Payment Voucher Preview

I am not getting the issue you mentioned. You can provide your report, I will look into this for you.

Regards,

Sweta

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @sweta68 ,

This is my report file.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @jeewanishalika20 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved