Question

Insert 'Load Records from File' on Release Production Orders screen

• 31 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi there,

I have a requirement to read the Production Order Nbr. from Excel file and update the Select checkbox accordingly.

I tried adding a ‘Load Records from File’ function to Release Production Orders screen by setting the ‘Allow Upload’ in Customization Project Editor to true and extended the graph by adding the PXImport as shown below:

public class ReleaseOrd_Extension : PXGraphExtension<ReleaseOrd>
{
public PXCancel<AMBatch> Cancel;
[PXImport]
[PXFilterable]
public PXProcessing<AMProdItem,
Where<AMProdItem.statusID, Equal<ProductionOrderStatus.planned>,
And<AMProdItem.hold, Equal<False>,
And<Where<AMProdItem.function, Equal<OrderTypeFunction.regular>,
Or<AMProdItem.function, Equal<OrderTypeFunction.disassemble>>>>>>> PlannedOrds;

public PXSetup<AMPSetup> ampsetup;
}

However when I tried to upload the Excel, the system didn’t manage to read other columns related to Production Orders as shown below:

I have tried using both

[PXImport(typeof(AMProdItem))]

//////////and//////////////

[PXImport(typeof(AMBatch))]

but the result remains unchanged. Am I doing it wrong?

3 replies

Did you get an answer to this question? if so, could you please post the solution. I am also getting into the same issue.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @rvontela71 , unfortunately no answer to this question as well. Hopefully there are people out there who can resolve this issue and reply to this post.

Any update on this please? 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved