Solved

Formating issue in report when using multilingual

• 8 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi i’m trying to add address details in report , in english version the details are as expected but when i try to print it in french verson the format is changing.
This is in english 

This is in french

here is the code i used for it.

=IIf([RemitContact.FullName]<>null,[RemitContact.FullName], iif([Vendor.AcctName]<>null,[Vendor.AcctName] , '')) +'{br}'
+IIf([VendorAddress.AddressLine1]<>null,[VendorAddress.AddressLine1] + '{br}','')
+IIf([VendorAddress.AddressLine2]<>null,[VendorAddress.AddressLine2] +'{br}','')
+IIf([VendorAddress.AddressLine3]<>null,[VendorAddress.AddressLine3]+'{br}','')
+IIf([VendorAddress.City]<>null, [VendorAddress.City]+' ', '')
+IIf([VendorAddress.State]<>null, [VendorAddress.State]+' ','')
+IIf([VendorAddress.PostalCode]<>null, [VendorAddress.PostalCode],'')
+IIf([VendorAddress.City]<>null OR [VendorAddress.State]<>null OR [VendorAddress.PostalCode]<>null,'{br}','') 
+IIf([VendorAddress.CountryID]<>null,   [VendorAddress.CountryID_Country_description],'')

Acumatica version
Acumatica Cloud ERP 2021 R2
Build 21.219.0019

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 13 February 2023, 19:32

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Chris Hackett  @BenjaminCrisman , could you please help me with the above question. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @DineshJ! For this issue it is related to your translation dictionary and collecting the string for {br}.

Here is an example I saw recently:

You will need to navigate here and either change the translation so it ={br} or select it not to translate

Userlevel 2
Badge

Your awsome!! @BenjaminCrisman, that worked as expected. 😊 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved