Question

Acumatica Performance Issue

• 29 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello ,

I am trying to make performance improvements in Acumatica ERP by minimizing the data processing in the background. What can be the ways by which we can remove data older than 2 years? Not deleting it permanently but it should always remain accessible when required.

4 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi @RSHAH1 what do you mean with Data processing in background? Improve the time response of GI´s? Dashboards?

I´d like to get a concrete example of what you are trying to accomplish, so I could give you better advise.

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @RSHAH1  Have you reviewed the SQL Profiler to know which SQL queries are running in the background and taking time?

@deybanperez83 @Naveen Boga 

Hello sorry for late replay…

Yes, I would like the processing time for GI's, Reports and Dashboards to improve significantly. For example: We have an internal ticketing system and a lot cases get created on a daily basis. Once the cases are closed, they may be required for another few months for reference purpose but that may not be the case after 1 or 2 years. Instead of deleting such cases, is it possible to remove them from appearing in system, but when required it can be accessed with a separate login.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @RSHAH1 - were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2022  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved