Solved

Identifying Business Accounts where the 'Owner' was deactivated?

• 10 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’ve been asked to identify business accounts where the ‘owner’ field contains an employee that is no longer active. I can’t figure out how to do this...I assume it’s possible?

icon

Best answer by ChandraM 11 October 2023, 00:56

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @tsmith19 The “CreatedBy” field holds the owner( the user) who created the business account .

1. Create a generic inquiry with joins on the Baccount and users table. This should provide the list of business accounts that are created by all users.
  2. In addition, you can join the users table and the EPEmployee table to filter the Inactive employees from the List with a condition.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @tsmith19 Here is the generic inquiry to answer the below question.

Please find the attached generic inquiry with the solution to your problem, and the below screenshot showing the results.

“However, I cannot figure out how to pull a GI of Business accounts associated to this Employee because the values do not pull any filtered results;”

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @tsmith19 Please review the above post and let me know if you any further clarifications.

Userlevel 2
Badge

@ChandraM Miracle worker! I was pretty close with my GI I built, however I didn’t use the contacts table, instead the users table. Thank you very much Chandra!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @tsmith19 Thanks for your kind words and appreciation! This means a lot to me!

Regards,

Chandra

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved