Solved

Revenue Budget - Pending Invoice Amount

• 6 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello fellow Acumatica Users! :)

Do any of you know on the Construction>Revenue Budget, what the “Pending Invoice Amount” represents?  Right now, we have an “Original Budget” of $1,090 and a “Pending Invoice Amount” of -$1,090.

Thanks in advance!

Kay

icon

Best answer by aborisova37 6 January 2023, 22:08

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @khowe86,

here is a definition of the “Pending Invoice Amount” field:

See your Acumatica Help wikis for details. Tip: Hit the “?” button at the top right corner next to your username when you want to learn more about a screen/form/report :)

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks so much Anna!  I am still confused as to why it’s negative for us.  I’ll mess with it in test.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@khowe86 good. I’d also recommend to validate the project balances first (open up your project >> go to Actions » Validate Project Balances) :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@khowe86  you can 0 out this amount in the grid.  Possible an entry was done that change the completed %?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved