Question

Is it possible to format the phone number under the contacts tab in projects?

• 30 November 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

We are using the contacts tab under projects and noticed that the phone number pulls in without any dashes. Even though this pulls directly from the customer contact, which shows the number formatted correctly, for whatever reason the formatting does not pass through to the project contact tab table. See attached. 

Phone number shown under the project contacts tab is not formatted
Contact record where the project contact is pulling from shows formatting. 

We have the information from the project contacts tab pulling to a report and would like to have the phone number formatted correctly. I’ve tried every format option in report designer that I can think of (or found based on searching the internet) and nothing is working. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get the correct formatting? I’m assuming having it corrected on the project contacts tab would have to be an Acumatica thing, but surely there is something in report designer I can do. 

How phone number pulls to our report

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved