Solved

Importing Purchase Orders

• 23 November 2022
  • 13 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Is it possible to import multiple Purchase Orders from Excel? Cant seem to find this option.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 23 November 2022, 08:27

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hello @dpruckus 

Please find the import scenario to update multiple Purchase orders from excel providers.

Attaching sample file for reference

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @dpruckus  In addition to Mani’s comment, a few import scenarios are already providing the Acumatica by default.

You can always refer to these import scenarios for reference.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @dpruckus  In addition to Mani’s comment, a few import scenarios are already providing the Acumatica by default.

Hi Naveen, unfortunately I am not able to find POs import scenario.. Am I in the wrong spot?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @dpruckus 

Please find the import scenario to update multiple Purchase orders from excel providers.

Thanks

Hi @manikantad18 . By saying “to update POs”, does that mean they already have to be created in Acumatica? Im looking for a solution to import new POs.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hello @dpruckus 

Thanks

Hi @manikantad18 . By saying “to update POs”, does that mean they already have to be created in Acumatica? Im looking for a solution to import new POs.

Have you tried the Import scenario shared by Me?

The import scenario shared will help to create new PO

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@dpruckus  In which version of Acumatica you are currently working on this?

Userlevel 2
Badge

@dpruckus  In which version of Acumatica you are currently working on this?

2022 R1 Build 22.113.0040

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @dpruckus 

Thanks

Hi @manikantad18 . By saying “to update POs”, does that mean they already have to be created in Acumatica? Im looking for a solution to import new POs.

Have you tried the Import scenario shared by Me?

The import scenario shared will help to create new PO

Not yet, i though i might ask first. thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @dpruckus 

Thanks

@manikantad18 I think thats exactly what I need. I was not able to do the import yet, as Im getting 5 errors for missing some fields. Would you be able to help me out? I added the required fields on the  data provider and edited the import scenario, but still getting the same errors. thx

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@dpruckus Import POs → Import scenario is also available in the 22 R1 version.

As you are getting the 5 errors with your import scenario, can you please share your XML format of the import scenario here? so that we can check from our end and let you if found anything related to the errors.

Please find the screenshots for reference.

Export XML format of the import scenario

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hello @dpruckus 

Thanks

@manikantad18 I think thats exactly what I need. I was not able to do the import yet, as Im getting 5 errors for missing some fields. Would you be able to help me out? I added the required fields on the  data provider and edited the import scenario, but still getting the same errors. thx

Hi @dpruckus Please share the Import scenario file after editing as @Naveen Boga requested.

Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @dpruckus 

Thanks

Hi @dpruckus Please share the Import scenario file after editing as @Naveen Boga requested.

Thanks

@manikantad18 I was able to fix your solution. It was missing 5 mandatory fields to create POs. Works fine now! thanks.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @dpruckus  In addition to Mani’s comment, a few import scenarios are already providing the Acumatica by default.

We seem to be missing this import scenario.  Is there someplace that I can download them?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved