Solved

How to delete multiple lines in a cost budget for a project

• 3 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

I am trying to create an import scenario to delete about 2800 line items for the cost budget on several projects. Here is a snapshot of one of the projects:

Here is my import scenario for the Project Budget screen. What am I missing from my import scenario. This one is tricky. Any help would be great. Thanks.

icon

Best answer by aaghaei 3 January 2023, 10:03

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@FrancesPantelidakis24

To delete any record you will need to provide all the Kays. It appears your Cost Budget Setting in addition to the Project and Task, is configured to have Inventory, Cost Code and corresponding Account Type. So you will need to provide them before Line Number -2

Alternatively, if all lines are for one project and you are familiar with Customization, you can set the Cost Budget Grid Allow Paging Property to False temporarily, publish to have all cost budget lines in one page, then hit Ctrl+A and hit delete key on your keyboard and all lines will be deleted at once and save. When you done, put the paging back and publish to avoid performance degradations.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved