Solved

Error when applying style formula to GI datetime data field

• 11 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

We have added some datetime UDF’s to the submittal GI and are needing to apply style formulas for when the column is blank verses when a date is entered. Unfortunately, I keep getting error messages when I try to enter any type of greater than or equal to parameters in the formula.

The dates pull fine to the GI when I don’t have a style applied. It also works if I change the UDF type from datetime to text, but we’d really like to be able to select a date verses typing it in all the time.

Is it possible for a datetime data field to have this type of style formula applied to it, and I’m just missing something in the formula? Or do we have to change these to text data fields for the style to work?

This very easily could be user error. Here’s my current formula:

=IIf( [Submittal.AttributePLANDATE]>='0', 'blue60', 'red60' )

icon

Best answer by darylbowman 12 September 2023, 03:23

View original

2 replies

Badge +11

Try:

=IIf([Submittal.AttributePLANDATE]<>Null, 'blue60', 'red60')

Userlevel 4
Badge

@darylbowman You are awesome! Thank you, that did the trick. Appreciate your help. Have a great day! 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved