Skip to main content

Whether Employee time is entered or imported to Employee Time Card, Employee Time Activities, Weekly Crew Time, mobile app, Payroll Batches, Paychecks and Adjustments it should be reflected on the DFR for that day IF a DFR for that day has been created.  Ditto for Equipment.  Ideally it would be reflected with its “Status” upon “saving” the record or whatever action has been taken.

If necessary, depending on needs, scenarios could be created to “omit” certain Employees (or EQ) from appearing if desired.  Perhaps with an “omit” checkbox on the Employees and Employee Payroll Settings forms (similar to exclude from OT rules or excluded from Certified Payroll Report).

@BobStewart72 this is a great idea and I’ve seen the frustration from customers about the lack of connection to the DFR.  it’s only one way from DFR → Time Entry.  

@BobStewart72 one more thing, personally i would like the system to create a DFR even if it doesn’t exist based off time entries.

this sounds more like an idea vs. question though, i would post this to the ideas forum if you haven’t already or @Chris Hackett can you convert this to an idea?

Looks like @BobStewart72 already created an Idea for this 😀