Solved

Customer Specific Rates for Projects

• 6 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

hi,

any recommendations of a workaround (without customization) that would allow projects to use customer specific rates for specific items?  i know i can create rate tables for items (which i have set up to use the price from the item) but am trying to figure out a streamlined way for negotiated rates by customer and item.

i have tried to have the billing rule talk to the revenue budget unit price however, currently, that is not a field i can select (I can only reference the unit rate on the cost budget):

icon

Best answer by meganfriesen37 7 March 2023, 00:04

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi Iqra,

There is an Idea for this option and it looks like you’ve already voted on it

Here’s some things that we’ve done, but both are definitely more maintenance.  it would be a nice feature to have added.

• Create unique rate tables for each customer
  • Set Project or Task Specific Rates (usually with inventory items) and update the rate tables when new projects are added (this is a pain to maintain though).

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved