Solved

Compliance - Document Type - List of Options

• 22 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Does anyone know if it’s possible to modify the list of options (without a Customization) in the Document Type field on the COMPLIANCE tab on the Vendors (AP303000) screen?

I see on the Compliance Preferences (CL301000) screen that you can add attributes using the CUSTOM ATTRIBUTES and COMMON ATTRIBUTES tabs so I’m considering setting Document Type to Other for everything and using an attribute for a custom drop-down list, but I wanted to see if it’s possible to modify the Document Type list of options.

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 22 August 2022, 15:46

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

HI @TimRodman 

It’s like the Source field on Leads in CRM (it made me think of this because it came up recently). The choices are predefined by Acumatica. You would have to customize it to change those. You have a good idea though to use attributes. I think it would be nice if we could change these because I know we get asked to do it and how to do it. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Good comparison @kbeatty21. I remember modifying the Source list using Automation Steps years ago, but now those are gone. I might just have to break down and use the new Workflow Engine.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Maybe this has been updated in newer versions but does anyone know how I can at least change the viewed name of one of the list options?  I am on 2021R2 and can’t seem to find what I’m looking for with the old Automation Steps or the new Workflow Engine but I may be trying from the wrong screen (CL401000)

I can see the list in the DAC browser and found it in files but can’t find an example of how to update the list.   Thanks in advance if anyone can point me in the right direction...

Display Name: Compliance Attribute Type
Namespace: PX.Objects.CN.Compliance.CL.DAC

using PX.Common;
using PX.Data.BQL;

namespace PX.Objects.CN.Compliance.CL.DAC
{
[PXLocalizable]
public class ComplianceDocumentType
{
public const string Certificate = "Certificate";
public const string Insurance = "Insurance";
public const string LienWaiver = "Lien Waiver";
public const string Notice = "Notice";
public const string Other = "Other";
public const string Status = "Status";

public class status : BqlString.Constant<status>
{
public status()
: base(Status)
{
}
}

public class certificate : BqlString.Constant<certificate>
{
public certificate()
: base(Certificate)
{
}
}

public class other : BqlString.Constant<other>
{
public other()
: base(Other)
{
}
}

public class lienWaiver : BqlString.Constant<lienWaiver>
{
public lienWaiver()
: base(LienWaiver)
{
}
}

public class insurance : BqlString.Constant<insurance>
{
public insurance()
: base(Insurance)
{
}
}

public class notice : BqlString.Constant<notice>
{
public notice()
: base(Notice)
{
}
}
}
}

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved