Solved

Business Event for AR Invoice Application

• 20 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I need to create a business event to notify the Project Manager on a project when a payment is received on an invoice that had been sent for his project.  I’m looking at using the Release action on the AR Payment to fire the scenario, but it does not appear to allow me to reference anything in the “Application History” of the invoice to look up the project-related information or the Project Manager.  Has anyone accomplished anything similar to this?

Thanks,

Mike

icon

Best answer by dcomerford 20 February 2024, 10:50

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I would create a GI that shows all payments received on an invoice for a project. Then use this as the basis of the business event. Ensure all the key fields on the tables in the GI are on the Result grid

The trigger condition will be record inserted and set up the notification as required

Userlevel 1

Thanks Dermot!  Yeah, I had the exact same idea after posting this.. Seems like that would be the best way to get all necessary data passed through to the notification.  Thanks for your help!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved