Question

After Saving, Project Task ID Shows Old Values under Revenue Budget Tab

• 29 November 2023
  • 0 replies

Hi Experts,

I would greatly appreciate any assistance in resolving this issue.

I've developed a selector to display project tasks with a task type of cost. Additionally, I've created a custom attribute to mimic the functionality of the Revenue task field on the Cost budget tab, as we require the same functionality.

I can successfully retrieve the task IDs into the selector. However, upon hitting save, the selector displays values like '-2147483646' or '-2147483647,' which I believe represent old values, considering that the Project task ID is a key field utilizing PXDBIdentity to store the unique task ID.

I have attached my customization package for your review.

(Note: To view the task type field on the project screen, we need to enable the construction feature from the disabled screens. Working on 23R1)

Thank you in Advanced!!!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved