Skip to main content

Customer upgraded to 2024R1 and in a SO - associated with a Project, when a customer location is change on the SO header the project disappears, and disassociates all the details lines Project and Project Task. 

Hi @Janella 

We don’t use the project module, however, could this be because the project is tied to a single customer location, therefore changing the location removes the link to the project from the SO?

Aleks

Hi @Janella 

i just tested this in my local environment and i’m seeing the same thing.  it looks like when you change the location, the project ID changes back to project X which means the project tasks on the details table goes away. 

before changing location: 

after changing location: 

what version was the client on prior to the upgrade? I couldn’t find an exact known issue but i did find something similar for service orders: 

sounds like the sales order is having a similar issue, i would submit a ticket to acumatica to see if this is another bug

Hey @iqraharrison  thank you - I appreciate you looking into this. Looks like a know issue, and Acumatica is suggesting to add the Project on the Location “default project” temporarily. expressing it should be solved in 2024R114. My suggestion is was to go to SO shipping tab, override the ship to address for now. 

@Chris Hackett I accidentally marked my own answer as best answer, can you switch it to @iqraharrison  for best answer. thanks!