Solved

Restriction Groups by Departments

• 8 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello,

I am new to Acumatica and have been looking for ways to create restriction groups on the basis of Departments of the Employees. I would also then like to only allow the usage of those subaccounts (has segments divided) that refer to the respective departments and then would only allow the usage of Sales Orders based on those departments. How can I implement this?

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 8 December 2023, 11:55

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello @Harry ,
for the Subaccounts part the following community post might be helpful to you:

Userlevel 4
Badge

I am also looking to restrict the access to Projects. What I found out is we can restrict the access for the already created projects. How about if the system could automatically apply the restrictions for the newly created projects so that the admin/project manager doesn’t have to restrict the project manual by visiting the Project Access screen multiple times.
Kindly share your suggestions on this. 

Badge +18

Hello @Harry ,

Please review this previous post related to restricting Employees and Projects:

To default employees into new projects, create project templates for each group of employees and use the Project Template when adding new Projects.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved