Solved

Need to add employee ID to project inquiry but keep getting a reference number

• 12 April 2023
  • 4 replies

I need to add the project manager employee ID (AcctCD)  to the PM-Projects GI but keep getting the Account ID (BAccountID) instead. This is my setup. EPEmployee is linked to PMProject. How do I get the employee id that starts with “E”?

icon

Best answer by meganfriesen37 18 May 2023, 00:38

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @ctrabada28 

Can you share the xml of the GI?

Here it is. I’m actually trying to pull the email addresses for the employees but I’m not proficient enough so I figured if I could get the employee ID, I can use Velixo GILOOKUP to grab the email address from the Employees GI.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @ctrabada28 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @ctrabada28 

the Owner ID field is a Contact field not an Employee (BAccount) field.  So the ID # you’re getting is the Contact ID (not the Employee ID).  If all you need is the email address, you can link the PMProject table to the Contact Table on OwnerID = ContactID

The email address will be available on the Contact DAC. You can get the BAccountID on the Contact screen, but this will be the system ID not their Employee ID (AcctCD).  If you want their AcctCD, then you can join PMProject.OwnerID to EPEmployee.DefContactID and then from the Employees table you can get the AcctCD.

Join PM Project to Contact table
Email Address can be added to inquiry

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved