Solved

How to identify a given role is predefined role or custom role from screen ?

• 6 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I can see that acumatica has a help article that lists the predefined roles , but I would like to know how to identify whether a specific role is ‘predefined’ or ‘custom’ , through a screen in acumatica .

icon

Best answer by Laura02 6 April 2024, 23:28

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

One question: If a role came pre-packaged with Acumatica, and it was later updated by a user, is the modified role still considered predefined, or did it change to Custom?

I believe there is no method in the latest versions to identify from within the Roles screen whether any particular role is standard or customized. 

I just added your idea in the Ideas section of Acumatica Community.  Please vote: 

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Laura02  Thank you for posting this in the idea section. I have upvoted it. 

One question: If a role came pre-packaged with Acumatica, and it was later updated by a user, is the modified role still considered predefined, or did it change to Custom?  -    I am currently unsure about this and unable to provide a definitive response .

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved