Solved

Exchange Integration and Automated Emails through Business Events

• 25 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Has anyone run into the following:

We have configured MS Exchange with Modern Azure Authentication - that’s working fine except for emails that are triggered via a business event or an automation schedule. These are triggered using the admin user and without an Owner attached:

This was fine when using Standard email accounts, but when we specify the account to send from on the Notification template, we get this warning - and true enough, the email generates but is never picked up in the Synching of Exchange and actually sent. It’s status stays as Pending Processing.

I have tried using an assingment map to assign an owner, but the owner field is non-editable at the time the email is generated so it never updates.

I have also tried Linking it to an employee/contact/Entity - but this doesn’t seem to work either?

Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by Missy Main 26 August 2022, 21:56

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello,

System email accounts within Acumatica have an option to have a “Default Owner” set.
I see there is a “from” account specified in the Notification Template in the image provided on this post.
Please try adding the Global Admin user as the “Default Email Owner” on the “Assignment Settings” tab for that System Email Account.

If that does not help to resolve feel free to create a support case and I would be more than happy to assist with this issue further!

Userlevel 1

Hi Missy

Thanks heaps for this suggestion, the default owner for the email address is already assigned to an employee account, so I can’t change that to the admin account.

I have asked MYOB (we’re in New Zealand) to assist me with attaching the admin account to an employee so hopefully that will work.

Regards

Bev

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved