Solved

Email Setup

• 1 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I am in the process of implementing email in Acumatica and have been having difficulty in figuring out how to have the users email address populate automatically in the email that is being sent. 

My current setup is that each user has there own email configured as a system email. Currently, when sending an email from any screen the email field remains blank and the user needs to select the email that they wish to send from.

I do not wish to have system emails that are department based...I would like each user to send and receive from their own email address.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by jeremy4 1 November 2021, 21:12

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Issue resolved...thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @jeremy4 , Thank you for letting everyone know you were able to resolve. Can you share the resolution for others who may have the question? Thanks!

Userlevel 1

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved