Question

Customer Portal - Customer Parent-Child relationship

• 18 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge

Since currently it is only a relationship 1 to 1 when assigning a Contact to a Business Account, is there a way to allow a contact to have access to the parent and all children accounts' information  from the portal?

In other words. 

I have Parent Business Account ID (PBA) assigned to a Contact (C) and PBA has multiple children (MC) associated to it.

Can then C, have access to PBA and all MC's information on the portal by Business Account?  

Thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

nperez94, Did you ever find a solution to your problem?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Anyone have ideas here for @nperez94 and @asmith50 ? Thanks!

Badge

Hi @asmith50 @Chris Hackett Thanks for keeping this alive. :) Unfortunately I have not found a solution yet.  :( 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @nperez94 

When I setup a contact on Parent Customer account which has couple of child business accounts, I could see the Customer accounts on Portal. 

Created a contact and logged on

On portal instance, under Support, Customer Accounts, could see the child accounts

This is what you get on list of Customer accounts 

Need to explore if we can build GI to view required information. 

Let me know the information you would want the customer contact to be able to view and also documents to create. Will explore further. 

Regards,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved