Solved

Creating parent Folder for Wiki page

• 2 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello all,
Is it possible to create a new parent folder so that we can create extra wikis for internal ops?

icon

Best answer by jinin 2 January 2024, 13:16

View original

4 replies

Hi @Harry 

You only need to activate the Folder checkbox. Then you can also save sub-articles there.
The easiest way to place the folder is to go to the Wiki Site Map screen.

Edit: I saw too late that you wanted to create a new section. To do this, proceed as described by @jinin 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Harry ,

Yes, you can create it using the Wiki screen (ScreenID - SM202005). Once the Wiki page is created, you will be able to see the parent folder on the Wikis page. You should select the Proper section, sequence, and default article (if required) as per your requirement.

Refer to the below screenshots,

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Harry ,

Yes, you can create it using the Wiki screen (ScreenID - SM202005). Once the Wiki page is created, you will be able to see the parent folder on the Wikis page. You should select the Proper section, sequence, and default article (if required) as per your requirement.

Refer to the below screenshots,

Hey @jinin ,
I have created till this and now what?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello @jinin ,
I have got it. Just had to add the Site Map location in the Wiki form.

Thanks a lot @jinin & @RaphaelPfaff12  for your prompt responses.  😄

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved