Build errors on training project. (Re-submitted with enlarged screen shot)

• 2 November 2020
  • 41 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Are references pointing to wrong path? What is the fix?

41 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Please advise, what is the original topic you're referencing these screenshots to? In the Open U T190 question I only found errors that look related to the incorrect SQL permissions set.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@dherr70 if you click on any of the references with the exclamation mark, you’ll be able to see the path where it’s pointing to (look in the properties panel just below). I’m sure the references are pointing to a different path than the one where you installed Acumatica.

You will have to remove them, and re-add the references from the bin\ folder of your Acumatica installation.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Good evening Gabriel, sorry.. I have made the changes but am still experiencing errors on Build. Are you able to see the screen shots below or expand?

#1 Where my project resides:

#2 Re-adding References

#3 Exclamation marks are now removed but still have 1363 errors on Build

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @dherr70,

I also got the same kind of errors in the past. I’m assuming this is an issue with the Target Framework of your solution.

As you have installed 19 R2 version Acumatica instance, please change the Target Framework to 4.8 version and verify this.

Best Regards,

Naveen B

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I think @naveenb74 is right - it may be an issue with the target framework. In all cases, switching to the Output tab would give you the full list of errors. Just copy-paste the build log here and we’ll be able to help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @dherr70,

Forgot to attach the screenshot in the previous comment. I hope this issue resolved for you.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Well I went from 1363 errors down to 79! Had to install 4.8 Developer Pack. I will attempt to send error log..

Userlevel 1
Badge

Error log from Output tab:

1>------ Build started: Project: UpdateTCourses, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
1>Validating Web Site
1>Building directory '/T190/SourceFiles/PhoneRepairShop/Pages/RS/'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS202000.aspx(1): Build (web): The file '/MasterPages/FormView.master' does not exist.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS202000.aspx(4): Build (web): The file '/MasterPages/FormView.master' does not exist.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS202000.aspx(6): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXDataSource'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS202000.aspx(15): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXFormView'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS202000.aspx(19): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXLayoutRule'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS202000.aspx(20): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSelector'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS202000.aspx(21): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXTextEdit'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS202000.aspx(22): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXLayoutRule'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS202000.aspx(23): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXCheckBox'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS202000.aspx(24): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXDropDown'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS501000.aspx(1): Build (web): The file '/MasterPages/ListView.master' does not exist.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS501000.aspx(2): Build (web): The file '/MasterPages/ListView.master' does not exist.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS501000.aspx(5): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXDataSource'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS501000.aspx(15): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXFormView'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS501000.aspx(17): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXLayoutRule'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS501000.aspx(18): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXDropDown'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS501000.aspx(19): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXNumberEdit'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS501000.aspx(20): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXLayoutRule'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS501000.aspx(21): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSelector'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS501000.aspx(22): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXGrid'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS501000.aspx(39): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSelector'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS201000.aspx(1): Build (web): The file '/MasterPages/ListView.master' does not exist.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS201000.aspx(2): Build (web): The file '/MasterPages/ListView.master' does not exist.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS201000.aspx(5): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXDataSource'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS201000.aspx(15): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXGrid'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(1): Build (web): The file '/MasterPages/FormTab.master' does not exist.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(2): Build (web): The file '/MasterPages/FormTab.master' does not exist.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(5): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXDataSource'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(15): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXFormView'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(17): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXLayoutRule'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(18): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSelector'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(19): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXDropDown'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(20): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXCheckBox'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(21): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXDateTimeEdit'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(22): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXDateTimeEdit'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(23): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXLayoutRule'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(24): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXTextEdit'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(25): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXLayoutRule'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(26): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSegmentMask'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(27): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSelector'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(28): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSelector'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(29): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSelector'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(30): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXDropDown'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(31): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXLayoutRule'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(32): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXNumberEdit'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(33): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSelector'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(37): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXTab'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(41): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXGrid'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(50): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXLayoutRule'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(51): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXLayoutRule'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(52): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXDropDown'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(53): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSegmentMask'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(54): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXTextEdit'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(55): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXLayoutRule'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(56): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXNumberEdit'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(62): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXGrid'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS203000.aspx(1): Build (web): The file '/MasterPages/FormTab.master' does not exist.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS203000.aspx(2): Build (web): The file '/MasterPages/FormTab.master' does not exist.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS203000.aspx(5): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXDataSource'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS203000.aspx(15): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXFormView'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS203000.aspx(17): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXLayoutRule'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS203000.aspx(18): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSelector'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS203000.aspx(19): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSelector'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS203000.aspx(20): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXLayoutRule'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS203000.aspx(21): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXNumberEdit'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS203000.aspx(25): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXTab'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS203000.aspx(29): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXGrid'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS203000.aspx(40): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSegmentMask'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS203000.aspx(46): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXGrid'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS203000.aspx(59): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXGrid'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS101000.aspx(1): Build (web): The file '/MasterPages/FormView.master' does not exist.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS101000.aspx(2): Build (web): The file '/MasterPages/FormView.master' does not exist.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS101000.aspx(5): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXDataSource'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS101000.aspx(15): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXFormView'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS101000.aspx(17): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXLayoutRule'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS101000.aspx(18): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSelector'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS101000.aspx(19): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSegmentMask'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS101000.aspx(20): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSelector'.
1>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS101000.aspx(21): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXNumberEdit'.
1>
1>Validation Complete
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 1 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello colleagues! Just checking in whether any help is available on Build error log I submitted a couple days ago. I have removed and re-added references as instructed, and upgrading to .NET Framework 4.8 reduced my Build errors from 1363 to 79. Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello Community, has anyone had a chance to look at this? I appreciate everyone’s time!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @dherr70 ,

Great! after you installed 4.8 framework errors got reduced 79 and when we observe these 79 errors, it's all related to .aspx control names but NOT the business logic or graph errors.

Have you installed, Acuamtica tools on your machine, if NOT please install and verify. Please find the screenshot for reference.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you naveenb74 for response, however my Config Wizard looks different. I do not have same options:

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @dherr70 ,

I have attached all the Acumatica templates here. Please download and paste these templates in below path.

Path: C:\Users\[username]\Documents\[VS Version]\Templates\ItemTemplates\Visual C# 

Best Regards,

Naveen B

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Attached screenshot for your reference

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you naveenb74. I am using VS 2019, and when I navigate to the same path as you’ve shown, I have no Visual C# folder in my ItemTemplates, only an Extensibility folder. (Please see below.) Do I just make a Visual C# folder? Inside Extensibility or alongside it? I am not familiar with this and don’t want to break anything! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @dherr70,

After installation of VS, normally it will show the below folders attached in the screenshot.  I’m assuming that you have missed a few steps while installing this VS2019.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you naveenb74, this does not make sense to me. I installed VS 2019 two years ago and have been developing and running other apps. I’ll continue googling this issue and looking on MSDN. If you have any more info on this I would be appreciative!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thank you naveenb74 for response, however my Config Wizard looks different. I do not have same options:

This is the Acumatica ERP installation; there’s a different setup for the Acumatica Framework only, which includes the templates and deployment option you see in the documentation. This download is available in the portal, see here for the latest 2020 R2 download.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you gents, I was able to copy the missing ItemTemplate folders from a VS 2017 install on my laptop, and I then downloaded the 7 Zip files above and copied them into my VS 2019 Visual C# folder, and still got the 79 Build errors. I then went to the portal link above, and installed the 2020 R2 Acumatica Framework download per instructions. Unfortunately I am still getting the 79 Build Errors. Any insight?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@dherr70 can you share the build log (Output tab at the bottom of Visual Studio) ? 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello Gabriel, please see build log output below:

Build started...
1>------ Build started: Project: PhoneRepairShop_Code, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
1>  PhoneRepairShop_Code -> C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop_Code\PhoneRepairShop_Code\bin\Debug\PhoneRepairShop_Code.dll
2>------ Build started: Project: UpdateTCourses, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
2>Validating Web Site
2>Building directory '/T190/SourceFiles/PhoneRepairShop/Pages/RS/'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS202000.aspx(1): Build (web): The file '/MasterPages/FormView.master' does not exist.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS202000.aspx(4): Build (web): The file '/MasterPages/FormView.master' does not exist.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS202000.aspx(6): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXDataSource'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS202000.aspx(15): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXFormView'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS202000.aspx(19): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXLayoutRule'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS202000.aspx(20): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSelector'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS202000.aspx(21): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXTextEdit'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS202000.aspx(22): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXLayoutRule'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS202000.aspx(23): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXCheckBox'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS202000.aspx(24): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXDropDown'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS501000.aspx(1): Build (web): The file '/MasterPages/ListView.master' does not exist.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS501000.aspx(2): Build (web): The file '/MasterPages/ListView.master' does not exist.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS501000.aspx(5): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXDataSource'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS501000.aspx(15): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXFormView'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS501000.aspx(17): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXLayoutRule'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS501000.aspx(18): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXDropDown'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS501000.aspx(19): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXNumberEdit'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS501000.aspx(20): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXLayoutRule'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS501000.aspx(21): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSelector'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS501000.aspx(22): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXGrid'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS501000.aspx(39): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSelector'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS201000.aspx(1): Build (web): The file '/MasterPages/ListView.master' does not exist.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS201000.aspx(2): Build (web): The file '/MasterPages/ListView.master' does not exist.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS201000.aspx(5): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXDataSource'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS201000.aspx(15): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXGrid'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(1): Build (web): The file '/MasterPages/FormTab.master' does not exist.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(2): Build (web): The file '/MasterPages/FormTab.master' does not exist.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(5): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXDataSource'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(15): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXFormView'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(17): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXLayoutRule'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(18): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSelector'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(19): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXDropDown'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(20): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXCheckBox'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(21): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXDateTimeEdit'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(22): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXDateTimeEdit'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(23): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXLayoutRule'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(24): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXTextEdit'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(25): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXLayoutRule'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(26): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSegmentMask'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(27): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSelector'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(28): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSelector'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(29): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSelector'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(30): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXDropDown'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(31): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXLayoutRule'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(32): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXNumberEdit'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(33): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSelector'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(37): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXTab'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(41): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXGrid'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(50): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXLayoutRule'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(51): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXLayoutRule'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(52): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXDropDown'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(53): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSegmentMask'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(54): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXTextEdit'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(55): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXLayoutRule'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(56): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXNumberEdit'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS301000.aspx(62): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXGrid'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS203000.aspx(1): Build (web): The file '/MasterPages/FormTab.master' does not exist.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS203000.aspx(2): Build (web): The file '/MasterPages/FormTab.master' does not exist.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS203000.aspx(5): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXDataSource'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS203000.aspx(15): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXFormView'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS203000.aspx(17): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXLayoutRule'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS203000.aspx(18): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSelector'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS203000.aspx(19): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSelector'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS203000.aspx(20): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXLayoutRule'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS203000.aspx(21): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXNumberEdit'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS203000.aspx(25): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXTab'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS203000.aspx(29): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXGrid'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS203000.aspx(40): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSegmentMask'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS203000.aspx(46): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXGrid'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS203000.aspx(59): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXGrid'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS101000.aspx(1): Build (web): The file '/MasterPages/FormView.master' does not exist.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS101000.aspx(2): Build (web): The file '/MasterPages/FormView.master' does not exist.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS101000.aspx(5): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXDataSource'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS101000.aspx(15): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXFormView'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS101000.aspx(17): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXLayoutRule'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS101000.aspx(18): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSelector'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS101000.aspx(19): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSegmentMask'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS101000.aspx(20): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXSelector'.
2>C:\a\New folder\AcumaticaERP\App_Data\Projects\Customization\T190\SourceFiles\PhoneRepairShop\Pages\RS\RS101000.aspx(21): Build (web): Unknown server tag 'px:PXNumberEdit'.
2>
2>Validation Complete
========== Build: 1 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

hI @dherr70 

Great that you added above missed Visual C# templates.

I have replicated the same issues in my local Visual Studio. Please righ-click on the WebSite and select the Property Pages and then to the Build tab and select the “No Build Website” and clik on apply and verify.

Please find the screenshots for your reference

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @dherr70,

After completion of the above changes, if you still get the same 79 errors.  Please verify the below highlighted targetPrefix is available or not under <Pages> section in web.config file.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello Naveen, below is my screen shot when I right-click on my PhoneRepairShop_Code under Solution ‘PhoneRepairShop_code’ in my VS 2019.

It looks like your first screen shot, but I cannot find how to get to your second screen with Property Pages. When you say to right-click on the website, where do you mean exactly? I apologize for my lack of experience.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @dherr70,

In your case, please follow the below steps.

1. Right click on Website - UpdateTCourses
  2. Click on the Property Pages
  3. Select the Build tab
  4. Select No Build and click on OK

Please find the screenshots for reference. I your still getting these errors, please check the tagetPrefix=”px” is available or not in your web.config file.

Please find the screenshots for reference.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved