Question

Replenishment: how can the distribution warehouse see min/max replenshment demand of remote warehouses?

• 25 July 2023
  • 0 replies

Setup: I have mulitple branches with a main distribution warehouse.

Situation: One of my remote branches have a min/max replinshment on an item that is special order for all the other stores including the distribution warehouse. The way we order from the vendor is to order one large PO into the distribution warehouse, which then creates transfers out to the remote warehouses.

Issue: When my purchaser prepares replinshment and create PO, they do not see the demand from that one warehouse. Unless that warehouse has gone ahead and created a transfer to create the demand. We don’t like this because we have a transfer sitting around unfufillled for 2-3 weeks (we currently have a process that allows the dist warehouse to create a transfer once the materail lands).

Question: how to allow the purchasing warehouse to see the min/max demand of other warehouses without creating a transfer in advance?

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved