Solved

Missing Blanket PO option

• 22 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

When I select the Type: Initially the drop down menu displays: Normal, Drop Ship, Project Drop Ship, Blanket, Standard.

If I select BLANKET - the drop down menu displays on two options. Normal and Drop Ship. 

Do you know why?

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 22 May 2023, 21:18

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @cwilliams23 

Can you share screenshots of the steps you are taking? Also, are the Blanket and Standard Purchase Orders enabled on the features in Acumatica?

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@cwilliams23 what version and build this behavior detected? I cannot reproduce on latest 2022R2 when I follow the same steps.

Userlevel 1
These are the drop down menu options. But if I select blanket...
The Type: goes blank.

My only options are shown above. Thank you for all your help. Cheryl

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @cwilliams23 

Are you trying to change the Type of the PO after you have entered the vendor?

Badge +18

Hello,

Do you see the same behavior if you try a different browser or clear browser cache (clear browsing history) for the current browser?

Did the Blanket Orders work for you previously, and now they don’t? Or did they never work?

Does a person in the administrator role have the same behavior on her workstation?

Is the PO screen customized?

I hope one of these ideas leads you to a solution.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved