Jeff Goldberger - Acumatica Community Featured Member for May 2023

• 3 May 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Meet Jeff Goldberger our Acumatica Community Featured Member for May 2023. It’s great to have you as part of the Acumatica Community @Jeff96!

Hello! I am Jeff, the COO of Tiger Companies, a distribution company based in NJ. My position keeps me busy overseeing various aspects of our operations. My primary responsibilities include overseeing our warehouse, logistics, ERP, and technology systems.

One of the most exciting parts of my job has been learning about Acumatica and the many ways it can help us. I wasn't familiar with any ERP before we began using Acumatica; I thank my current knowledge to this community. I read almost every new question posted and use the answers provided to expand my knowledge. 

I live in a suburb an hour away from New York City. I am married and have four wonderful children. In my spare time, I love to keep busy with DIY projects around the house, always eager to learn new skills and improve my home. 

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Nice to see @Jeff96  Featured! He’s so helpful always!!!! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Thank you Chris and everyone else in the community. I’m learning new things every day just by following and seeing what others are doing. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Congratulations @Jeff96 - nice to see you featured!

Userlevel 1

Congratulations @Jeff96! I hope this honoree finds you well and that you are proud of your achievements. It's always great to see hard work and dedication paying off. Keep up the excellent work, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Congratulations @Jeff96! I hope this honoree finds you well and that you are proud of your achievements. It's always great to see hard work and dedication paying off. Keep up the excellent work, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Thank you for your kind words 😀

Nice to meet you @Jeff96! I am a NYC local as well.  Let’s chat soon, and congrats on being featured!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Congrats @Jeff96 i love a good DIY project myself!! 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Jeff96 is wonderful and I have had the pleasure to work with him and his team and they all have been amazing. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved