Dermot Comerford - Acumatica Community Featured Member for April 2024

• 4 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Meet Dermot Comerford our Acumatica Community Featured Member for April 2024. It’s great to have you as part of the Acumatica Community @dcomerford!

My name is Dermot from Kilkenny, Ireland married to my wife Gemma (who is Australian and has persuaded me to return home and live in a wet and cold Ireland) and we have two young children a girl and a boy. I have worked in the ERP space for the last 25 + years in a variety of roles from Support, Consultancy, Development and Management and been lucky to work in several different countries Australia, New Zealand, China, Singapore, and Europe and now with USA and Canadian clients.

I am employed by Net at Work out of my home office as a Solution Architect so enjoy getting involved in all areas of the product.

This is my third year with Acumatica, and I was very surprised and pleased to receive an MVP award as when I started in the community, I felt I knew very little compared to some of the very knowledgeable and experienced active users we are lucky to have. I enjoy learning from the community there is so much information out there on ideas on how to solve different customers problems and requirements.

In my spare time I love to travel and am an avid golfer and enjoy gardening and walking/cycling with my kids. My picture is of my first ever hole in one taken last year.

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello Dermot,

Congratulations on being this month’s featured Acumatica Community member!  You deserve the honor.

😀 

Best regards,

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Congratulations @dcomerford on being this month’s featured member!

Congratulations @dcomerford!!!!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Congratulations Dermot! When I first met Dermot 3 years ago as a result of a referral from some other team members that previously worked with him, I was amazed at how fast his Acumatica knowledge progressed. It’s safe to say that he has surpassed me in many areas in far fewer years working with the product. His passion and commitment to our clients and the community is amazing and our team would not be what it is without him. Thank you for all your contributions! 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved