Skip to main content

Meet Debbie Baldwin our Acumatica Community Featured Member for August 2024. It’s great to have you as part of the Acumatica Community @Debbie Baldwin!

Here is a little bit about Debbie:

Hello everyone! I am Debbie Baldwin, the Director of Product Management for Manufacturing at Acumatica. I have been with Acumatica for over 5 years. Originally from Columbus, MS, I moved to Atlanta, GA in 2002 to start my career in the software industry. Over the past 22 years, I have learned a lot, faced challenges, made great friends, and had many laughs. One of the most rewarding aspects of my job is interacting with and learning from our customers. I find it fascinating to see the unique ways in which each customer operates their business and the products they create.

In my personal life, I have a 32-year-old daughter, 4 stepdaughters, and one granddaughter. Needless to say, my husband doesn't stand a chance!

Competitiveness has always been a part of me; I used to play basketball and softball in college. So, it's no surprise that I thrive on competition. In my free time, I try to hit the tennis court as often as possible and cherish the moments spent with my family on our back porch. I've attached a photo of the moment we won the city finals with my longtime tennis partner. (It was down to the last tennis line for the championship!) And of course, a photo of my better half who always brings a smile to my face.

I'm looking forward to meeting you in person at Summit! In the meantime, see you around Communities!

Hello @Debbie Baldwin ,

Im glad to see you in the spotlight this month. Thanks for all you do to help the members of Acumatica Community! 

Laura

@Debbie Baldwin congrats debbie!! 

@Debbie Baldwin  Acumatica is so lucky to have you and so are we as a community! You are one of my favorites to watch speak at Summit! 

@Debbie Baldwin Happy to have you on the Acumatica Community. Cheers!

Congrats @Debbie Baldwin !

Congrats, @Debbie Baldwin!

@Debbie Baldwin Congratulations! You do a lot of SE Acumatica community and it is always appreciated. 

Congratulations, Debbie!