Collector

• 7 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello, I am new to Upchurch Services and I am lucky that I am going to learn along with other coworkers on the use of this new system.  I have been in HVAC and Plumbing for about 3 ½ years and it is a learning process.  This system looks like it is going to help with the reports I will need and updates for the progress of all collections.  

I love the outdoors and would like to learn to kyak.  I take my kite to the beach when I am able to go and enjoy my toes in the sand.  Black Friday is the best time to go to the beach because the weather is great for shopping and less sweat and more enjoyable.  

I also have a small family, 2 sons.  They are the best part of my life, and very independent.  I wouldn't know what I would do without them. 

4 replies

Hello Valentine. Welcome. I'm new here too.

Badge +18

Hello @Valentine 

Welcome to Acumatica Community! We’re glad you are here.

Laura

Thank you.  Have a super day!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Valentine 

Greetings from Tacoma WA.  Welcome to the Acumatica Community!

Best,

David

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved