We are happy to inform you that the new supplementary materials for the D100 Inventory and Order Management Basics training course is now available.
You can see the news about the new format of supplementary materials here: New Format of Supplementary Materials for Courses.
You can find recordings in the following resources:
- Partner University (the D100 Inventory and Order Management Basics course)
- Open University: https://openuni.acumatica.com/courses/distribution/d100-distribution-basic/
- Acumatica Help 2021 R2:
- Reason Codes: Implementation Activity
- Sales Order Types: To Configure the SO Order Type
- Order Management with Inventory Configuration: Implementation Activity
- Posting Classes: Implementation Activity
- Units of Measure: Implementation Activity
- Availability Calculation Rules: Implementation Activity
- Item Classes for Stock Items: Implementation Activity
- Stock Items: Implementation Activity
- Standard Inventory Purchases: Process Activity
- Purchase Returns: To Process a Return at the Original Cost
- Sales of Stock Items: Process Activity
- Returns for Credit with Receipt: Process Activity
- Returns for Replacement: Process Activity
We highly encourage you to view the videos and share your feedback with us. Give us a heart if you have found the video useful and complete a short survey (click the Feedback button under each recording).