How to show an invoice as paid

• 17 December 2021
  • 30 replies

Show first post

30 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @TracyVogt Here is the difference.

I’m not understanding the difference though; I would think an invoice is an invoice no matter the method of how you get to it?

Acumatica has Invoices Screen for invoices flowing from the Sales Orders. Apart from that, the Invoice and Memo in Receivables allows an AR person to directly create non-sales order invoices/memos.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @TracyVogt In that case the best way is to Customize the report / print from the Invoices and Memo screen(report AR641000). So that, you can print the invoice that is even entered directly in the Receivables module from the “Invoice and Memo” screen.

Userlevel 2

@ChandrasekharM I’m new to this; I tend to use the sales order - invoices which I guess is report SO643000.  But I can use the other if it’s easier.  I’m not understanding the difference though; I would think an invoice is an invoice no matter the method of how you get to it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @TracyVogt There are 2 invoices reports that can be printed in Acumatica - one from “Invoices” Screen (report SO643000) flows from Sales Order) and another from “Invoice and Memos” screen (report AR641000).

Let me know which one you are sending to the customer.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @TracyVogt This will be a report designer customization to get the below details to the bottom of the Invoice.

Screenshot for reference:

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved