Solved

A/R Auto Credit Memo Application

• 17 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Is there a way to turn off Auto application of Credit memos in accounts receivable?

I want to be able to choose what credits get applied to what invoices so the customer and I are on the same page.  I can do this by un-applying the credits, but this is making more lines than necessary and extra steps to the process.

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 17 November 2022, 16:55

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

But wait there is more, the auto application did not factor in the early pay discount (since the credit was a deposit/prepayment)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @jyounes! Do you have the option selected on the customer to Auto-Apply Payments?

According to the help documentation this will also apply Credit Memos

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thanks! I was looking under A/R Settings!  That customer was checked, I will review my customers and make sure they are off.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved