Solved

A/R Auto Credit Memo Application

• 17 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Is there a way to turn off Auto application of Credit memos in accounts receivable?

I want to be able to choose what credits get applied to what invoices so the customer and I are on the same page.  I can do this by un-applying the credits, but this is making more lines than necessary and extra steps to the process.

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 17 November 2022, 16:55

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thanks! I was looking under A/R Settings!  That customer was checked, I will review my customers and make sure they are off.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @jyounes! Do you have the option selected on the customer to Auto-Apply Payments?

According to the help documentation this will also apply Credit Memos

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

But wait there is more, the auto application did not factor in the early pay discount (since the credit was a deposit/prepayment)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved