Outlook - System Email Account Setup Failed

Show first post

28 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

We have a dedicated, licensed user in Office 365 for our Acumatica email address.  I would definitely try to see if authorizing via a licensed user account resolves the issue (versus a shared mailbox).  That should be a fairly simple test to run.

Good luck!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Has there been any resolution here?  We are running into the same issue with Office 365 Exchange.  Everything was working fine and then stopped about a month ago.  We can send emails, but can’t receive.  We get the same error messages.

Any progress, updates or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Anyone have a resolution to this?  I had to have the password changed for one of my system email accounts.  It is accepting the password and allows me to save.  But when I test the email account I got the same error as in this community question.  The mail receive has failed. NO LOGIN failed.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved