Solved

Shopify returns not importing into Acumatica on 2022R2 build 22.210.0020

• 27 March 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Is anyone else having an issue with Shopify returns/refunds not importing into Acumatica on 2022R2 build 22.210.0020?  No error messages in sync history.  Just nothing happening.

icon

Best answer by gauravsharma96 6 April 2023, 09:32

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @DavidEichner 

A few things:

1. Is the Refund Order Type setup on the Commerce > Shopify Stores
  2. Was an upgrade done recently on that instance?
  3. Are there any customizations in the instance that may be causing the issue?
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
  1. ​​​​​YES
  2. Early build of 2022R2 updated to recent build of 2022R2

I dont think it is an issue with customization since the Sync History shows an issue on the Shopify side of things.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16
  1. ​​​​​YES
  2. Early build of 2022R2 updated to recent build of 2022R2
  3. Could be related to one of the customizations.  Will take a look and see if I can identify which one.

THANKS!

Let us know what the fix was please!!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Not related to a customization.  Something between Shopify and the connector.  Acumatica support and presales support keep punting it back and forth to each other.  :( 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Did you ever find a solution for this @DavidEichner I have the same issue, no return order created no errors in sync history. It is adding “Modified Externally, sync not needed” to the original order that was imported into Acumatica from Shopify.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Resolved for our customer, stopped real time sync for refunds and sales orders then did a manual prepare and process this imported the returns and refunds turned real time sync back on this is now working for us.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved