Solved

Join for form IN614000

• 5 January 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi All, @Naveen B,

I need to pick up the address against the “To Warehouse”.  I am receiving the error “Response is not well formed” when previewing the form in Report Designer.

I have tried the joins in MySQL and it works fine however when adding it to the Report build schema it doesn’t.  

MySQL:-

SELECT insite.descr, AddressLine1, Tositeid, insite.siteid FROM inregister
join insite on insite.SiteID = inregister.ToSiteID
join address on address.addressid = insite.addressid
where RefNbr = '000291';

………………………………………..

Report table joins to get to the warehouse address fields (tables = INSITE and Address) :-

Any help appreciated. Do I need to use the “Alias” column?  I am unable to load the report hence the screenshots above.

Regards,

Laura

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 5 January 2022, 07:41

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @lauracastagna  The above tables and join conditions seems looks good to me.

The issue, which you are getting it might be with other joins/conditions. If possible, could you please attach the report file here. We can look into and let you know if we found anything related to issue.

Userlevel 2
Badge

here is the Report Naveen

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@lauracastagna  Thanks for sharing the report, will check and let you know.

@lauracastagna joined this discussion now. Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @lauracastagna  I just modified the tables and conditions and I can able to open the report. Can you please verify and from your end and confirm.

Userlevel 2
Badge

thanks @Naveen B .  looking at now  :-)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved