Solved

Join for form IN614000

• 5 January 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi All, @Naveen B,

I need to pick up the address against the “To Warehouse”.  I am receiving the error “Response is not well formed” when previewing the form in Report Designer.

I have tried the joins in MySQL and it works fine however when adding it to the Report build schema it doesn’t.  

MySQL:-

SELECT insite.descr, AddressLine1, Tositeid, insite.siteid FROM inregister
join insite on insite.SiteID = inregister.ToSiteID
join address on address.addressid = insite.addressid
where RefNbr = '000291';

………………………………………..

Report table joins to get to the warehouse address fields (tables = INSITE and Address) :-

Any help appreciated. Do I need to use the “Alias” column?  I am unable to load the report hence the screenshots above.

Regards,

Laura

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 5 January 2022, 07:41

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @lauracastagna  I just modified the tables and conditions and I can able to open the report. Can you please verify and from your end and confirm.

Userlevel 2
Badge

thanks @Naveen B .  looking at now  :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @lauracastagna  The above tables and join conditions seems looks good to me.

The issue, which you are getting it might be with other joins/conditions. If possible, could you please attach the report file here. We can look into and let you know if we found anything related to issue.

Userlevel 2
Badge

here is the Report Naveen

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@lauracastagna  Thanks for sharing the report, will check and let you know.

@lauracastagna joined this discussion now. Thanks.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved