Question

Issue with exposing Dashboard to Mobile app

• 29 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I have a customer exposing dashboards to the mobile app.   When the flag to expose is set on the dashboard it will appear on the mobile.  But later, without any changes, the dashboard is not on the menu of the ios mobile app.  Resetting the flag will sometimes resolve

version is 2022R118

Is it required to expose dashboard via the Mobile Workspace?  Or can they simply use the expose flag in the dashboard settings?

Has anyone had issues with dashboard on the ios mobile app?

This has been presented to support but I am looking for community feedback - thank you 

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Dale,

We have a similar unresolved experience with GIs. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @dsimmerly were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

We have the same issue.  Dashboards disappear from the Mobile App (and the Display Name in Mobile Workspaces blanks out).  Sometimes I could get them to reset by unchecking and rechecking “expose to mobile” but lately that stopped helping me.  I would get an error trying to delete the line from Mobile Workspaces also.  It took me a while to get them to show again.  I was able to get them to disappear and reappear messing with the permissions for the DBs themselves.  Maybe that is impacting it?  I haven’t found a definitive fix for this yet.  We’re on 22R2.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved