Question

Invoice Number not displaying

• 5 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi,

I wanted to get the Invoice Number from the Payments and Applications form.

olcHQI7-1PTHtAWdDkLIZv32EgmcUsyA6YZyXxvBXuqAv1NtfB8EDxJWYcVlCcDP2qgK7uqzVJ1OKUnFgpPTNaEQcEaS-CEOBZ7ZiX5GYZQ2Djlsn36pr0-lAgNq3G-OrS88RGHbRdRhZc5kFgUf5YtHwCbdrRs6jbjy0Xc_hgHjCybCYQ8IHRUyTvHntQ

If we go through the Reference Nbr we can see the Invoice Number related to that Reference Nbr.

wHSD9IEq5d6GTBJcrQTAnsybGdVfPF3T4V_dCtPt6b8mkKwe0_BjgVuBnh3LdphmLUW-seVkltQDlIgmgI_1fwuHLDF6XQdI1yMfdIEigvd9pkV8-xoHt_wgYIJY8160P_InJhUbQyEmqFO2UF0TRLZssyqFbznV1yIQxTnSxIUWeDEuM-OsoEapRP52FA

01A6omAmDeLJ28DsDX48IhFPxSTqqw2q_UmFp1Q8RGqDJrEkDlY-x_o1s8NSLWdvrklzJUzudyAdXhUpyZXzlX0bTCJB5kSchGKdy0nNWk8pm9XLt5F8C5myO2lQWnJe6z-0HnBa0w6XdiI4fzAFJ75f_EJ8fCjip8aSqswrB7l-jB06-lOOj6xDvSJDoA

Here is the relationship and condition to get the Invoice Nbr Value.

QBvTYbtEuxI15ZdajaFuwXzoLkvyFwHuunS1YxpT3MXjI4Y0SY0Au_AIH4zr9h-GAf5f60VlhiiWUkMiwGglOTC_AOb1X6Z6jyuhCOaxjQUfkaNbaOEbb8dfRKcjZciCSLzjRkztwLQie-OXlQ4G_ib2KFZ-Lxvlxo1GaVsEU2_BYAKvbSpg1AhG1icO0A

AWShycAJdKLYCthSdzJGP5afClPCNWe2QAgRytJIot5sxgSFA8q9jlELkyXt7ZJyp4ylf4UR_slYIK3ZbC_FnzZINlimz5K0c_qd2U2dqmghnOeoeNhlziLecq59b_GeS2TqwIeh6s1HlTrBA8KVNU3NUW6W_wMfEBibfjC4dQaWEHU-c6Y_4eTTCOrcsg

But Invoice Nbr is not displaying in the Report.

ZhRHVvwpjKE-hORErjN6JUyjO7H77JuMqaMtPnJbOmPyKM3uUnEKhF5-bj1sJuy0K6WlCVF5EFja6BE5eyemUkIzz2_54rK_yE9Z6Nbsy8mQ8nKjgR1Ea7tkwpZYIJaeQKpbczj_wjMpq9-iylqvmazUfEBtIEaKRZvBAWZSNzapRY0GeVCQxvnlRh67uw

Does anyone have any idea what causes this issue and how to fix them?

Thanks.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @RManathungage94! Have you tried joining ARAdjust to ARRegister instead of ARInvoice?

Typically all the transaction detail is stored in ARRegister and only some is stored in ARInvoice.

Let me know if this helps!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @BenjaminCrisman! yes, we have tried that as well. but still results are the same!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@RManathungage94 Actually, when I check the relations it looks like you are joining ARInvoice, the adjusted document, to ARAdjust on AdjgDocType and AdjgRefNbr. The adjusting doc type is a payment and the adjusted doc type is an invoice, these are not equal.

I see why you want to link to ARInvoice, because ARRegister probably doesn’t have that custom field in it?

Try either using AdjdDocType and AdjdRefNbr to link to if possible

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @RManathungage94 ,

there is a field called " PPDCrMemoRefNbr” in ARAdjust DAC, that Joins to RefNbr of ARInvoice,  which can give you the desired Result,

Let Me know if you face any issues?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved