Solved

Added Decimals Since Upgrade to 23R2

• 8 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

We just upgraded to 23R2 on Friday and noticed that some of reports are now pulling four decimal places in lieu of two. Under companies our price decimal places are still set to 2. We had this issue on another report previously and I was able to fix it by using #,##0.00 in the format field. However, that format is not working for these reports. Detailed formatting on these wasn’t previously required, so I’m not sure what changed causing the report to now have 4 decimal places or how to fix it. Has anyone else run into this with the upgrade? Or does anyone have other suggestions on how to get our reports to pull just the 2 decimal places? Thank you! 

icon

Best answer by mnecaise 11 April 2024, 15:27

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hello @mnecaise,

You can try the field format option as N2. Please try this format option and check.

Before

After

Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge

@YasasWithanage76 Thanks for your suggestion. I just tried the N2 format and unfortunately it didn’t work for us. However, we were able to decrease the decimal places by using the following string in the value: =IIf([PMProjectRevenueTotal.CuryRevisedAmount]<> 0.00, [PMProjectRevenueTotal.CuryRevisedAmount], '')

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @mnecaise!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved