Question

Error: The required configuration data is not entered on the Account Receivable Preferences form.

• 24 April 2024
  • 7 replies

I am doing a unit test of a customization for the accounts receivable module but I get the following error, I have already done the exercises of the pdf T280_Testing_Business_Logic_2023R2, can you help me?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

In your Acumatica environment has someone gone to the AR Preferences screen and pressed save?  I usually get this error on brand new sites when the numbering sequences, etc. have not been saved (though they populate by default).

I did what you indicated, but now I get the following error, remember that I'm running unit tests 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Is there at least one company set up in your system and has the basic configuration been completed?  There may be some other ideas here for troubleshooting your error:  

Yes there is, but I would like to make use of the [Fact] property when executing I get another error:

ComponentNotRegisteredException: The requested service 'System.Func`2[[PX.Data.PXGraph, PX.Data, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null],[PX.Objects.CM.Extensions.IPXCurrencyService, PX.Objects, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]]' has not been registered. To avoid this exception, register a component that provides the service, check the service registration using IsRegistered() or use the ResolveOptional() method to resolve an optional dependency

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Did you register the service as it is described in https://help.acumatica.com/(W(2))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=83427471-c909-4771-90ca-96045ef0b064 and in Activity 2.5 of the training course?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Take a look at this example:

https://github.com/Acumatica/UnitTestExamples/blob/master/UnitTestsDemo/Setup/UnitTestWithARSetup.cs

@Dmitrii Naumov  I am following your example but I get the following error :

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved