Question

Error: The required configuration data is not entered on the Account Receivable Preferences form.

• 24 April 2024
  • 7 replies

I am doing a unit test of a customization for the accounts receivable module but I get the following error, I have already done the exercises of the pdf T280_Testing_Business_Logic_2023R2, can you help me?

7 replies

@Dmitrii Naumov  I am following your example but I get the following error :

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Take a look at this example:

https://github.com/Acumatica/UnitTestExamples/blob/master/UnitTestsDemo/Setup/UnitTestWithARSetup.cs

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Did you register the service as it is described in https://help.acumatica.com/(W(2))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=83427471-c909-4771-90ca-96045ef0b064 and in Activity 2.5 of the training course?

Yes there is, but I would like to make use of the [Fact] property when executing I get another error:

ComponentNotRegisteredException: The requested service 'System.Func`2[[PX.Data.PXGraph, PX.Data, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null],[PX.Objects.CM.Extensions.IPXCurrencyService, PX.Objects, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]]' has not been registered. To avoid this exception, register a component that provides the service, check the service registration using IsRegistered() or use the ResolveOptional() method to resolve an optional dependency

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Is there at least one company set up in your system and has the basic configuration been completed?  There may be some other ideas here for troubleshooting your error:  

I did what you indicated, but now I get the following error, remember that I'm running unit tests 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

In your Acumatica environment has someone gone to the AR Preferences screen and pressed save?  I usually get this error on brand new sites when the numbering sequences, etc. have not been saved (though they populate by default).

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved