Solved

How to create multiple finished goods per BNR order

• 24 August 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Is there a way to add multiple finished goods in 1 BNR? Example,  I have 50 KG of product that will pack out into 2 ea. 10 KG containers/lids, 4 ea. 5 KG containers/lids, 10 ea. 1 KG containers/ lids. Each container is a different size. This will come from a single sales order and I would like to only make 1 BNR for our production order. I know I can move multiple finished goods, but would like to created then in 1 BNR.

icon

Best answer by Debbie Baldwin 24 August 2023, 19:45

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@mike2665 - could you please explain what you mean by “BNR”? I have too many acronyms spinning in my head. 

Debbie

Userlevel 2
Badge

Sorry,  it’s our Batch Ticket.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Our BNR is a Batch Ticket or Production Number

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@mike2665 - I see that you have Process Manufacturing - this is core functionality. I’ll reach out to your partner and maybe he can get you some help. 

Debbie

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @mike2665 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Chris, no solution at this point.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved