Question

Bill of Materials Detailed Report with costs

Userlevel 1

I am trying to get a report showing detailed BOMs including costing and I can’t seem to find how to do this? Can anyone help?

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@rsieger - did you look at the Multi Level BOM report (and select Costed)? Will this work? 

Userlevel 1

I can’t seem to find that report?

Userlevel 1

I found it, sorry! Form AM413000 correct?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@rsieger - yest that’s correct. 

Userlevel 1

Thank you @Debbie Baldwin !! You are amazing!

Userlevel 1

@Debbie Baldwin So report AM413000 does not show the quantities of the parts within a BOM. So for example if Item XYZ has 2 ABC Parts in the assembly, I am not seeing that in this report. Does that make sense?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@rsieger - yes it does - so that’s on the Engineering tab  but you are right - I don’t see anything that has both. Perhaps you could take the report and modify it to show quantities. 

Also take a look at the Engineering Workbench. This might help you too. (Unsure of what you are needing) 

Userlevel 1

I am looking for a report that shows all of the BOMs in the system, in detail, costed out. The AM413000 does not show the quantities of the sub-assemblies. Does that make sense? Am I writing that correctly

So in this example, look at PLA-035 SEAT CLIP, there are 2 in this item, how is that indicated?

So I would like to see something like this (but with the costs associated):

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@rsieger - yes - I understood - this is a custom report. (or a customization to the existing report) 

Not sure if anyone on communities has written one that they would want to share? 

Userlevel 1

Yeah, that’s what I was afraid of @Debbie Baldwin , thank you! You are amazing!! I appreciate your help! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

You can export the report to Excel and manipulate the layout rather than a custom report.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @rsieger were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved