Question

Bill of Materials Detailed Report with costs

Userlevel 1

I am trying to get a report showing detailed BOMs including costing and I can’t seem to find how to do this? Can anyone help?

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @rsieger were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

You can export the report to Excel and manipulate the layout rather than a custom report.

Userlevel 1

Yeah, that’s what I was afraid of @Debbie Baldwin , thank you! You are amazing!! I appreciate your help! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@rsieger - yes - I understood - this is a custom report. (or a customization to the existing report) 

Not sure if anyone on communities has written one that they would want to share? 

Userlevel 1

I am looking for a report that shows all of the BOMs in the system, in detail, costed out. The AM413000 does not show the quantities of the sub-assemblies. Does that make sense? Am I writing that correctly

So in this example, look at PLA-035 SEAT CLIP, there are 2 in this item, how is that indicated?

So I would like to see something like this (but with the costs associated):

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@rsieger - yes it does - so that’s on the Engineering tab  but you are right - I don’t see anything that has both. Perhaps you could take the report and modify it to show quantities. 

Also take a look at the Engineering Workbench. This might help you too. (Unsure of what you are needing) 

Userlevel 1

@Debbie Baldwin So report AM413000 does not show the quantities of the parts within a BOM. So for example if Item XYZ has 2 ABC Parts in the assembly, I am not seeing that in this report. Does that make sense?

Userlevel 1

Thank you @Debbie Baldwin !! You are amazing!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@rsieger - yest that’s correct. 

Userlevel 1

I found it, sorry! Form AM413000 correct?

Userlevel 1

I can’t seem to find that report?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@rsieger - did you look at the Multi Level BOM report (and select Costed)? Will this work? 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved