Solved

Update all records using import scenario

• 22 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi

My customer has many cash accounts (50+), when they add an new Entry Type I would like a business event to run an import scenario that will link the cash accounts to the new entry type. 

I have the business event triggered that when a new entry type is created it populates a generic inquiry and triggers the business event. The generic inquiry results are the Entry Type ID and Description.  That is working, the business event runs, and if I hard code a cash account ID in the import scenario the import updates that cash account.

Where I am stuck is how do I update all the cash accounts with the new entry type?  I tried =Every in the source field (that works with export scenarios) but no luck.

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by lauraj46 27 March 2024, 21:45

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @coleenmcnally22 ,

In your Generic Inquiry you should be able to do a Cross join with the CashAccount table to return a row for each cash account.

Hope this helps!

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

@lauraj46  -  thanks that worked!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved