Solved

Update all records using import scenario

• 22 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi

My customer has many cash accounts (50+), when they add an new Entry Type I would like a business event to run an import scenario that will link the cash accounts to the new entry type. 

I have the business event triggered that when a new entry type is created it populates a generic inquiry and triggers the business event. The generic inquiry results are the Entry Type ID and Description.  That is working, the business event runs, and if I hard code a cash account ID in the import scenario the import updates that cash account.

Where I am stuck is how do I update all the cash accounts with the new entry type?  I tried =Every in the source field (that works with export scenarios) but no luck.

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by lauraj46 27 March 2024, 21:45

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

@lauraj46  -  thanks that worked!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @coleenmcnally22 ,

In your Generic Inquiry you should be able to do a Cross join with the CashAccount table to return a row for each cash account.

Hope this helps!

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved